Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Embedded items

This week we have to embed several items into our blog. I think I may have done some of this before so hopefully it will be an easy assignment! (insert hope here)  Let's begin with an image:

Snoopy is often my muse so it's only appropriate to use his pic here!

Simple if it works correctly! Next is a video. I was torn between a clip from Cheers I recently used with a student. We are working on a power point presentation of Kelly Clarkson that he will present to various classes using switch technology. We created the power point utilizing alternative communication and Tony will run the power point with technology that allows him to change slides by activating a switch with his head. Tony has very limited physical abilities but has a great sense of humor and communicates with adapted devices very well. He particularly enjoyed this clip of "The Kelly Song."


On the other hand a proud mom always like to show off! My son marches for "The Big Red Machine" and if I do say so myself - they are pretty great!
The Big Red Machine


He plays trombone, by the way...

Finally - Google Maps
View Larger Map


I'll be traveling to Paris this June with above mentioned son and his French class! This is a life long dream of mine and we are very excited! Plane trip aside, it should be a fantastic adventure.

Okay - time to see if all this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment